9A&C Discussed classroom expectations for working with a partner:
- seated while working
- writing on a surface
- sharing with the individual I'm working with
- making eye contact and being mindful of nonverbal communication
- facing the front to make circulation in the room easier
We discovered that many of us were having trouble asking good questions and getting details from our partners.
We watched a "Bad Interview" video to help us identify What's the Problem and What's not the Problem
- I went camping
- Questions to ask What is your favourite thing to do when you are camping and why?
- Explain why is camping important to you?
- How is camping better than shopping or going to a movie?